2/20/2011

London Tales 7

E GIRA TT INTORNO LA STANZA MENTRE SI DANZA.....mamma mia commmmme sto??!! I NEED GREEN TEA!!!!!
fuckin hangover...yesterday i had one of the best night ever, surely the best here in London.
I went to a posh club called Aprez, or something like that, for only 8 pounds, and u know what? we had free cocktails. OH MY GOSH! i drank a quite too much for my regular standards, 4 cocktails and 1 tequila (sale e limone..)
I really start to appreciate brit girls :) all with skirt and a fucking party attitude; this is a polite description, because i'm writing on this posh blog! but in a private chat I can also describe with proper words what I think about british girls!
Now I am facing the effects of alchool and a huge hangover...i feel terrible, but i'm so GLAD.
Furthermore I'm also very proud because even if I was really really really drunk i succeded in coming back home quite easily by bus and by walking...OBVIOUSLY DOING TWO STREETS (what a nice translation!!!!)
Now it's time to cross the road and to buy a bottle of green tea...MY ONLY HOPE!
take care guys
see ya soon

1 commento: